ARE YOU THE NEXT #IDWOMEN4ENERGY VOLUNTEER?
If you are adventurous, passionate about social impact, and a natural storyteller, get ready to apply!
As one of the three selected volunteers you will be required to:
- Tell the story of a Wonder Woman in your chosen creative format and promote it within your social networks
- Share your skills or knowledge with a Wonder Woman to strengthen their capacity to build awareness about clean energy technology.
Through this program, you will:
- Live with a Wonder Woman and assist her in introducing and distributing clean energy technology in remote areas.
- Be part of real social impact, supporting improvement of access to clean energy.
- Travel to West Timor and see the natural beauty of a part of Indonesia that remains largely untouched by tourism.
All costs during the program will be covered by Kopernik
How to join:
- Complete the registration form before 31 May, 2017.
- Create a one minute video explaining your skills or knowledge that you want to share with a Wonder Woman. Upload it on Instagram using the hashtag #IDWomen4Energy.
- Take a photo that portrays who you see as a ‘Wonder Woman’ in your life, with a caption explaining why. Upload it on Instagram using the hashtag #IDWomen4Energy.
- Promote both of your Instagram posts by asking your friends and family to like and share them as much as possible! (Don’t forget to mention @kopernik.info)
After this, the Kopernik team will shortlist the 10 best applications to go through the next stage - interviews!
- Ewa Wojkowska, Co-Founder and COO, Kopernik
- Nyimas Laula , Photo journalist
Volunteer selection criteria:
- Indonesian citizen, 20-35 years
- The strength and relevance of your skills- or knowledge-based contribution to the Wonder Women, as presented in your video
- The strength of the photo and story submitted of ‘your’ Wonder Woman.
- Social media engagement with your application posts (i.e. number of likes, comments, shares)
- Your interview.
- For complete terms and conditions click here.
- Submissions open: 21 April 2017 - 31 May 2017
- Shortlisted applicants announced: 5 June 2017
- Interviews with shortlisted applicants: 8 - 9 June 2017
- Winners announced: 16 June 2017
- Volunteering program: 5 - 15 July 2017
Got questions about this program? Send your questions via email to email@example.com